- Looking for new ways to grow your company?
- Do you have lots of ideas but can't select the winners?
- Do you struggle to come up with ideas at all?
- Does your company need to re-energise its Innovation Culture?
- Do you even have an Innovation Culture?!
The Challenge Programme from InterTradeIreland invites you to a 2 hour briefing session on September 30th in the Maudlins House Hotel, Naas, Co.Kildare.
To be eligible for the InterTradeIreland Challenge Programme your company should be:
- An ambitious SME ideally with between 10 and 250 employees
- Currently exporting or considering exporting
- Serious about growth through innovation
- Financially viable
We can help you to lead your people to apply a proven, reliable and repeatable approach to successfully developing new products, services, customers or markets, all while minimising the time money and risk involved.
'In the past innovation was left to one or two people, now many are involved and all are bought into the process.' - Ursula Owens, Clada, Galway '
'We now have an embedded innovation-focused mind-set, more streamlined thought processes and with this, new capabilities have been uncovered.' - Christine Nangle, eDocs, Dublin.
For more information on the process take a look at our Elevator Pitch. Register now to secure your FREE place or feel free to contact the Challenge Team on 048 308 34123. www.intertradeireland.com/challenge
« Return to News Page