Oonagh Monahan is the Consultant for the InterTrade Ireland FUSION programme covering the West/Midlands region. She occasionally also works on other InterTrade programmes including the Challenge, which is about innovation capacity development, and she is a Mentor on the Elevate Sales & Marketing programme.
FUSION is an all-island programme which enables knowledge and technology transfer between business and academia to support innovation and increase capability. FUSION develops and facilitates three-way cross-border partnerships and projects between companies, graduates and third level institutions. INNOVA is a Business to Business cross border R&D programme.
- On average, each company taking part on the FUSION programme benefits from over £/€1 million worth of sales or efficiency savings in the three years following the project.
- Develop or improve products, processes or services
- Streamline business processes to increase efficiency and performance
- Develop and implement new technologies, systems or processes
- Improve capabilities in innovation, design and technology
- Reduce costs
- Increase sales